To Our Loyal Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These are some of the changes and protocols necessary to keep all of us safe.
Added to our already implemented infection control measures are the following:
- Total disinfection of entire office
- Surgical gowns, face shields, N95 masks or equivalent
- Diluted hydrogen peroxide in our self-contained water bottles (kills the virus)
- Air purifier in most rooms
- Social distancing in entire office
- Glass barriers at front desk