At the practice of Dr. Richard Bernstein, we want to help you in keeping your smile not only beautiful but also healthy. Our staff strives for excellence in all that we do. All of our dental work is performed with aesthetics in mind, blending science, art, and exceptional dentistry skills to take dental care to a higher level of expertise. Our practice focuses on providing preventative, general, cosmetic, and restorative care in a comprehensive manner. From simple cleanings to extensive restorative smile makeovers, we work with our patients to develop a treatment plan that suits their needs and their budget. We want our patients to have an active role in deciding the future of their smile!
We will take the time to answer your questions, and address your concerns. We want to ensure that your dental experience is just as beautiful as your smile. Our reception area is comfortable and welcoming. Our efficient staff will treat you like family, with genuine concern for your comfort and well-being. We plan our schedule carefully – and realistically – so you can avoid delays.
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, so you can benefit from the very best dentistry has to offer:
- DIAGNOdent – Laser cavity detection system, for earlier diagnosis with no discomfort
- Intraoral Camera – Mini dental camera allows you to see what Dr. Bernstein is seeing
- Electric Handpiece drill – Quieter, faster, and gentler than a traditional air turbine drill
- Network – We are online, so you can access us via the internet, and access various educational videos.
- Laser dentistry – Our diode laser technology can be used in many procedures, including crowns and bridges, reduction of pocket depth (gum disease treatment) and aesthetic gum contouring.
- Computerized Digital Radiography – Instant x-rays with minimal discomfort and 90 percent less radiation than traditional methods
- At home whitening opalescence teeth whitening
- In office whitening Glo science professional
We look forward to seeing you smile!
Dr. Bernstein offers Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Makeover, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Crowns and Bridges, Dental Implants, Gum Disease, Sleep Apnea, Teeth Whitening, Family Dentistry, Dentures, Root Canal Treatments, Clear correct