Dr. Richard Bernstein has been practicing family dentistry with the utmost compassion and skill for 25 years. It is the foundation of our practice, and many of our patients are second-generation. When Dr. Bernstein’s young patients grow up, they bring their own families to the dental professional they know and trust.
Why children love Dr. Bernstein:
- They can watch cartoons while their teeth are cleaned.
- Your child can take home his or her favorite toy from our kid’s toy box.
- There is a play area in the waiting room.
- We will take a photo of your child and post it on the board in our office.
- Once a month, we randomly select the name of one child and send him or her a gift certificate for $20.00 at a local toy store.
- Dr. “B,” as the little ones call him, is kind and gentle. He works to educate children about the importance of oral hygiene and the consequences of gum disease and cavities without frightening them.
WHY ADULTS LOVE DR. BERNSTEIN:
- There is a television in every room, including the reception area.
- We keep a refrigerator in the reception area, stocked with water and mineral water.
- Hot coffee, cocoa, and tea are available at all times.
- Dr. Bernstein works one Saturday every month, for your convenience.
- We provide comprehensive family dental care under one roof. Anything from sleep apnea treatment to the placement of dental implants is available right here, in our office, which can save multiple visits to different professional offices.
- Every procedure is done aesthetically.
ARE YOU READY TO SEE YOUR SMILE SHINE? CALL 248.636.2100 OR
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Dr. Bernstein provides quality dentistry, designed with the patient’s best interest in mind. Many teens express an interest in cosmetic dentistry. However, he prefers to limit dental work on teens to that which is restorative, or can be reversed if they change their minds in adulthood. Teeth whitening is the most popular procedure among teens.
Despite his specialized cosmetic skills, Dr. Bernstein maintains a strong focus on preventive care and patient education. Health and aesthetics are both the top priority in our office. Don’t compromise, when you can have the very best for your family.